At Jubelio, the entire series of transactions related to inbound goods will be processed in the Gudang menu in the Barang Masuk submenu.
That way, the process of incoming goods from receiving to doing put away of goods can be carried out with more precision and minimized errors.
In the Barang Masuk sub menu, there are several tabs that you need to know.
There are three sources of incoming goods, namely on the Pesanan Pembelian tab, Transfer Masuk, and Retur dari Channel Online.
The flow of processing incoming goods from these sources begins with receiving the goods first. After that, the goods are placed on each rack.
Either stored in allocated rack for each item or with default racks. For detailed step in processing incoming goods see the steps below.
- The first step, select the source of inbound goods, namely Pesanan Pembelian/Transfer Masuk/Retur dari Online Channel according to the origin of the goods.
- After that, click Terima
- Penerimaan Barang form will be displayed, the Supplier, Tanggal, Pesanan Pembelian, and Lokasi fields must be filled accordingly. Once done, click Simpan.
- In the Serial Numberand Batch No field, you can change the Serial Number and Batch of the goods.
- The buttonwill appear in the Catalog In Review sub menu, when the Serial Number and Batch No feature is activated.
- Goods receipt can be done partially.
- Goods that have been received will be recorded as Selesai (Completed) and will automatically moved to Penerimaan Barang or Putaway tab.However, if you want to skip the Put Away process , you can simply click Simpan & Tempatkan. This process can be done if the item has a designated rack or you place it on the default
- After the received goods moved the Penerimaan Barang tab, tick the check box next to the number column to select the received goods, then click Penempatan and select Manual.
- Scan the NIK /Email of the staff in charge of this process, to record the identity, then click OK . If you use Default Staff, you don't need to scanthe staff's NIK/Email. The Dikerjakan Oleh field will be filled automatically.
- After that, the item will automatically go to the Putaway tab. On the Putaway tab, you will see an overall view of the received goods that will be stored or putted away into the Rack.
- Click the Belum Mulai tab, select the order you want to process by clicking the check box next to each item number, then click the Cetak button at the top.
- Later a new page will appear containing the Laporan Putaway or Putaway Report in PDF form that you can print. The document must be filled with the Rack Code manually. In addition, rack code filling can also be done through Jubelio.
- If the goods to be placed already have a special rack allocation. The dedicated rack will appear in the Rekomendasi Rak or rack recommendation column in the putaway report. Rack code that shown in Rekomendasi Rak column would be prioritized in the putaway process.
- After that, return to the Penempatan tab, sort the items to be placed, then click Mulai.
- The Penempatan Barang form will appear. Scan the rack code and SKU. Or manually fill in the SKU in the Barang column, the quantity of goods in the Qty column, and the rack code in the Kode Rak The form will be automatically saved. The Kode Rak Aktif will show the rack that are being processed.
- The goods image will be shown when Penempatan Barang form has been filled.
- Items that have been completed in the placement stage will appear on the Selesai tab with the Progres Penempatan bar fully filled.
- If you want to skip the putaway process, you can directly click Auto Penempatan while on the Penerimaan Barang tab.
- Auto Penempatan or auto putaway can also be done by clicking Set Selesai on Belum Mulai tab, in Penempatan Barang tab.
- To see the placement rack with Auto Penempatan and Set Selesai, please check on the Selesai tab -> click Lihat
- Click the Penempatan Barang tab -> click Import.
- Download the template on the page.
- Fill in the template that has been downloaded.
- Export the template into .csv format.
- Then go back to the same page in Jubelio and click Pilih file yang akan diimport.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- By importing the files, you don't need to do putaway manually.
To receive goods from an inbound transfer, you can click Inbound Goods Flow: Inbound Transfer.
Hebat! Ada umpan balik lainnya?
Semakin banyak yang Anda beri tahukan kepada kami, semakin banyak hal yang dapat kami bantu.
Hebat! Ada umpan balik lainnya?