Tokopedia’s integration into the Jubelio system can only be done by stores with the status of an Official Store or Power Merchant.
For stores with Power Merchant status and having less than three (3) stores, you can contact the Jubelio team or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to do the integration. Also include the store URL (example: https://www.tokopedia.com/sumber-kencono) and the e-mail address of your Tokopedia account.
As for stores with Tokopedia status as Official Stores or having 3 to 10 stores that want to be integrated (with membership status of Official Store, Power Merchant, or Power Merchant Pro), you can do the integration process independently with the following steps:
- You can log in or create a Tokopedia developer console account by logging into the Tokopedia developer console, then click Login.
- After logging in to the Tokopedia developer console account,click Next to continue filling out information.
- Some of the pieces of information that need to be filled in are as follows:
- Company name.
- The name of the person in charge.
- Responsible contact number.
- Business Registration Certificate (SIUP) - Upload in PDF form, make sure the uploaded file can be opened and does not have a password.
- Company profile - Upload in PDF form, make sure the uploaded file can be opened and does not have a password.
- Company website.
- Select the Third Party Enabler membership type if the Businessman does not have direct access as a Tokopedia store owner but wants to connect with several stores that have contracts with companies that the Businessman owns; Select the Seller membership type (Official Store Only) if you have access as a Tokopedia store owner with the status of an Official Store store.
- Choose the InHouse system if the API integration is handled by the Businessman company itself; Select Third Party if the API integration is handled by a third party or vendor.
- After completing all your forms, there will be Terms & Conditions that you need to read and agree to. Check the box when you have agreed and then click Next.
- For Seller membership type (Official Store) you only need to send one Shop Domain Official Store. Make sure the store you submit is not managed by another enabler. Once you have submitted it correctly, you can move on to the next step.
- For Third-Party Enabler membership type (Power Merchant store status), Businesses need to submit a minimum of 3 Shop Domains up to a maximum of 10 Shop Domains. Businesses can register a store with the status of Official Store, Power Merchant or Power Merchant Pro by clicking Add. If already registered, then click Next. Make sure the store you submit is not managed by another enabler. Once you have submitted it correctly, you can move on to the next step.
- Tokopedia will approve the registration process if all data has been verified. Businessmen will get an email about the approval process to your email whether it is approved or rejected by Tokopedia. You'll also get a verification link to gain access to the Atlassian Jira Service Desk, which you will use to create tickets for inquiries, report bugs, and/or request new features.
- After the request is approved, Tokopedia will send a notification email to each Shop Domain. Businesses can confirm via the email address used in the request.
- After every requirement has been met, you can open the developer console page and the default application that is integrated with the store that you sent.
- After that, you will be on the Tokopedia Dev dashboard view.
- Click Add Application
- Fill in App Name and App Type (make sure to use Live App). Then, click Create
- Click on the recently made application that you link to the store.
- Then, this is how it looks when it's made.
- Go to the Shop Management menu -> register your store by clicking Add Shop.
- Enter the store URL or store name as in the example in the image below. Then click apply.
- Tokopedia will automatically send an email to the store's email address and then please click Accept.
- Connecting the app with the store you want to manage is complete
- Go to Tokopedia Seller Center ->Pengaturan menu -> Aplikasi Pihak Ketiga sub menu.
- After entering the Pengaturan Aplikasi Pihak Ketiga section -> select the Menunggu Persetujuan tab -> click Terima in the Aksi column according to the name of the application created through the Tokopedia Developer Console.
- Click Ya, Terima to continue integration.
- In the dialog box, businesses need to select all types of access that can be approved in the integration -> then click Terapkan.
- If the dialog box has not been able to provide access by ticking all types of access, businesses can still click Terapkan as in step Number 4.
- However, after that, business people still need to go to Pengaturan Aplikasi Pihak Ketiga section -> Aktif tab -> click on the Tipe Akses column according to the Application Name that was created earlier.
- Select all possible accesses by ticking each type of access -> then click Terapkan
- Log in to your Jubelio account and go to the Integrasi menu-> Pengaturan sub menu -> Click Tambah Integrasi.
- Select Tokopedia then click Tambah. Make sure to select Custom on the integration type. Fill in all the sections then click Hubungkan.
- The integration of the Tokopedia account with Jubelio has been completed.
Hebat! Ada umpan balik lainnya?
Semakin banyak yang Anda beri tahukan kepada kami, semakin banyak hal yang dapat kami bantu.
Hebat! Ada umpan balik lainnya?