In managing the product catalog, sometimes the product integration between Jubelio and the sales channel is interrupted or disconnected.
This could be due to changes in product information (for example change, delete, or add product variations) in the sales channel. So product data cannot be mapped properly in the sales channel.
One of the impacts of changes in the product information is that orders from customers will be read as a download failed list in the Gagal Download tab. You can still fulfill these orders by reconnecting product data with sales channels.
The steps to reconnect the product, are as follows:
- Go to the Jubelio dashboard -> Pesanan menu -> Gagal Download tab.
- Select the identified order number in the Nomor column.
- Will open a list of products on the order. You can search for products that are not integrated by finding them at the Status
- Click Download on the product that is not integrated. If the product name and SKU are still the same when the product link is disconnected, the product can automatically reconnect.
- However, if there is a change or difference in the product name and SKU, it will cause the product to fail to download. To continue, you need to click Hubungkan.
- A list of products in the related sales channel will open. You can search for the products contained in the order in this list in the search field. If it has been found, make sure the product is the same as that recorded in the order. You do this by clicking the link in the Link column to ensure.
- When you are sure, mark the product with a check circle then click Hubungkan.
- When it has been successfully saved, on the order list, the product will be in the status success -> then click Tutup to finish.